Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

To make the hanger, I ransacked my jewelry-making stash and found some 18-gauge wire. Using a pair of jewelry-making pliers, I shaped the wire into a cutesy little hanger.

Fondant Mustache, Tie and Bow Tie Onesie Toppers for Birthday or Baby Shower Cupcakes, Cookies or Mini-Cakes. $20.00, via Etsy.
Fondant Mustache, Tie and Bow Tie Onesie Toppers for Birthday or Baby Shower Cupcakes, Cookies or Mini-Cakes. $20.00, via Etsy.

Download whole gallery
Instant download - baby Booties Crochet PATTERN (pdf file) - Baby Strap Shoes
Instant download - baby Booties Crochet PATTERN (pdf file) - Baby Strap Shoes

Download whole gallery
Romantic Crocheted baby Blanket
Romantic Crocheted baby Blanket

Download whole gallery
To make the hanger, I ransacked my jewelry-making stash and found some 18-gauge wire. Using a pair of jewelry-making pliers, I shaped the wire into a cutesy little hanger.
To make the hanger, I ransacked my jewelry-making stash and found some 18-gauge wire. Using a pair of jewelry-making pliers, I shaped the wire into a cutesy little hanger.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment